Thursday, September 11, 2008

Feeling Blessed!!!


Today, I'm just kicking back realizing how blessed I am. I have so many cool things going for me. First of course, there are my incredible good looks. Really helps with the ladies. Who can resist cuddling with a chick magnet like me? Seriously, I feel that God has given me so many things to be thankful for. Sure, I have Cornelia de Lange Syndrome, and my life my be different than most, but I think that is one of my blessings. God has brought so many wonderful people into my life. I see God everyday in the way that my mom looks at me and takes care of me. I see God in my dad who worries about me and tends to hog all the snuggle time. I see God in my big brother Reece who always has to check on me and make sure that I'm ok. I see God in all my aunties who fight over who is the "favorite aunite". I see God in my church family, my grandparents, small group, and all the friends who showed up at my Bowl for Mason fundraiser. So what if I eat from a tube in my tummy? So what if I wear oxygen? So what if I"m small? I know that God exists because of all the love I feel around me every single day. So because of all this, I feel that I'm the one with all the blessings!

No comments: