Sunday, September 7, 2008

I am wiped out!

Oh, I am so tired. I've been sleeping all day. I went to this really cool event last night called Bowl for Mason. Can you believe it was for me? There were like 300 people there to see me! I got lots of hugs and kisses. I must say, I looked really awesome in my custom Bowl For Mason onesie! I even had my hair all combed and smelling good. The chicks really dig me! My Nana came in from New Jersey to come to the fundraiser, so I got even more snuggle time in. My mom and dad were really nervous about the event, but once they got there, they were so happy to see all of our family and friends. Even my pediatrician, Dr. Stroman came to bowl. How awesome is that? My big brother Reece was sporting his new Sponge Bob bowling ball. Someday, I'm going to get one too. I want to be just like my brother...he is one cool dude. So now everyone who came to the event knows all about Cornelia de Lange syndrome and what us kids are like. We are just kids who need some extra care and attention. Believe me...I love the extra attention!!!

2 comments:

mommy to an angel said...

We had a great time at your bowling event and are so happy that we were able to be a part of raising money to help you and your family out in the future.
You are always in our prayers.
We love you :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you Mason. You have a very cool blog. I am glad your bowl-a-thon went well. I have a son named Joey who has CdLS just like you. Come on over to our blog and meet him sometime. Take care!