Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What Not To Wear

So, I sent an email to the big wigs over at "What Not To Wear" so that I can look real spiffy for my big debut on Saturday at the Bowl-a-Thon. To be honest, I'm getting a bit tired of wearing duckies, bunnies, and footie jammies. Bring on the leather jacket and pleather pants! And this Johnson & Johnson shampoo is not cutting it at all! I am in need of some serious hair relaxin'. I just can't seem to manage all these curls. There is just so much to do before the big day, I just don't know where to start. I mean...do I take an early nap or a late nap. Should I eat before I go, or when I get there? Then I have to save room for the bake sale! Yum. I can't wait to meet everyone that is coming. I can't wait to see everyone bowling! I'm going to try and get my first strike so I can become a pro like my moms friend Diandra. Don't worry ladies, I'll have enough smooches to go around. Hopefully people will be smoking outside so I can stay awhile! Being on oxygen is hard enough without having to worry about being around lit cigarettes and smoke! Plus the smell will ruin my new duds! I better go now...I'm gonna con my mom into working on some new hairdo's for me.

No comments: