Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Busi-ness

Boy--it's sure been busy around here. My big brother Reece started school. I'm so proud of him. He's in first grade and real smart. I hope I'm just like him someday. He lost 2 teeth and is now rich 'cause the tooth fairy gave him some dough. (Don't tell anyone, but he has two holes in his mouth and it sort of looks funny. I wonder what he's gonna look like when he looses more teeth.)
My dad's been real busy too workin' alot. He's a pilot ya know. I'm proud of him too. He just started fly big planes. One day, he'll even fly bigger planes but he still had many miles to go. (Not sure what all that means.)
And my mom, she start school again, which is sort of strange to me 'cause I thought she was too old to be in school still. She's a little stress these days. I know this 'cause she eat p'zone's like crazy.
Anyway, only a week and a half until the big bowl a thon. I heard all the lanes are sold. I cannot wait to go bowling. I heard I might have a special bowling shirt on just for the ladies. I'll have to get my hair styled a special way. ( I have my own person hairstylist on hand.)

No comments: