Thursday, August 14, 2008

Humid

Wow! This humidity just kills the do. My hair looks so good until it hits the humid air. Just scrunches up. Did you know that having this curly hair is part of the syndrome? Yep, these beautiful locks are a trait of De Lange Syndrome. It also includes prominent eye brows---ok ok-- also known as a uni-brow. Don't worry though, it doesn't bother me any. It just accents my beautiful blue eyes.
Sometimes it's hard to see my eyes because my eyelids tend to droop a little. That, also, it a sign of my disorder. I overheard my mom, (yep, I'm nosey too) and she said that eventually the doctors can fix that with surgery before I start sitting up. Because I tend to lean my head back to see people, sitting will be sort of tricky without the surgery. You guessed it....plop...I will fall backwards. I know my big brother Reece will be there to pick me back up but it really will be fun to do it on my own.
Because us Delange babies grow slow (we are cool dudes and like to take our time and chill out and listen to a little Buffet) I might not sit up until I am 2 years old. We are so special, we have our own growth charts. Are you interested in looking at them? Just go here.
Have you signed up yet for the Bowl a Thon? My aunt Leenie says that we only have 30 lanes and already 8 have been filled. If you don't have a team of 5, we could hook ya up. Just email me at bowlformason@hotmail.com. Thanks guys.

No comments: