Friday, August 15, 2008

Do You Believe in Miracles?

I surely do! I believe God has a plan for me. When I was born, even before I was born, God mapped out what my life was going to be like. Right now, I have it good. I mean really good. I eat every 3 hours on the dot! I get my diaper changed when I make a fuss and I get lots of snuggles. However, there were some trying times for a while.

When I was first born, my family was told I was going to be deaf. (My auntie Michelle is so very smart. She KNEW I could hear. She just had a feeling.) I could tell my mom and dad were a little upset but I knew they would eventually find out the real truth. It was so strange. I felt so many people praying for me and wishing me well. So may children with Delange Syndrome are hearing impaired or deaf.

Once I was transferred to Rileys in Indianapolis about 3 weeks are so after I was born, the truth came out. An extensive hearing test was done and it was discovered that I COULD hear. Everyone was so happy and praised God for listening to their prayers. I believe it is a Miracle and God performed it!

No comments: