Monday, August 18, 2008

Practicing????

Have you been practicing for the Bowl A Thon??? I have. I fully plan on getting a six pack. NO SILLY-Not a six pack of beer. A six pack in bowling terms is six strikes in a role. I've also been working pretty aggressively on my split. The gutter balls are becoming fewer and far between. Practice make perfect.

All kidding aside, I'm so lucky that one day, I will be able to actually be able to hold a bowling ball. Many children w/ CDLS are born with problems with their hands. Some have small hands, like me. Others may have webbed fingers and bone abnormalities. I've had many x-rays of my hands and arms to see if my bones were normal in my hand and thank God they are.

Yep, my hands and fingers are smaller than other babies my age but I don't mind. I plan on using them the same way. And let me tell ya... I cannot WAIT until I can suck my thumb---it runs in the family, right mom?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it! We're doing our best to bring you a friend to hang out with that night. Guess what? The ultrasound lady at the hospital says I've got alot of hair, too! Perhaps we can discuss gel types.