Wednesday, August 13, 2008

HI!

Hi! As you have read from above, I have CDLS. If you would like to learn more about CDLS, you can go here. So far in my 2 1/2 months here, I have been in 2 hospitals, have had 2 surgeries, lots of doctors appointments and therapy all the time. I have to use oxygen to help me breath and have a feeding tube. Although, lately, my mom and dad have let me use a bottle a couple times a day and I'm really digging it. I hope I increase the amounts each time so that I can use a bottle all the time. This tube in my tummy really is bothersome and I'm not all that crazy about it. I also try to take the oxygen out of my nose when my mom is not looking. SHHH....don't tell her. My brother Reece is awesome and doesn't tell on me when I do bad things like that. He also is a pretty hard sleeper 'cause when I scream and cry all night because of my reflux, he doesn't even wake up. Let me tell you, I try, I try. He's very entertaining and at that time of night, I could use the company.

No one knows for sure right now, but I could have developmental problems in the future and growth problems. I have many appointments coming up at Riley's Children Hospital in Indianapolis. Boy, I dread that ride. How boring and the scenery makes me yawn. So usually, to stir things up, I try to cry alot and sleep.Anyway, the costs of travel and the visits might become overwhelming so my good family and friends are throwing a Bowl a Thon for me on September 6, 2008.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THE GREAT PRO BOWLER DIANDRA ASBATY IS ONE OF MY MOM'S GREAT FRIENDS? She is the brains behind this. We are so lucky to know her. You really should read about her here. She has been all over the world and is super good. (Not to mention, she is a hottie, I think she has a thing for me.) I haven't seen them yet, but I bet she has a bunch of trophies and medals, not to mention a gazzilion bowling balls in her trunk.

My aunties are helping out too. I would say that Leenie is my favorite but I really kind of like them all. They spoil me rotten and hold me all the time. They call me "Sunny". Let me tell ya, it's a little embarressing and the minute I can muster up a few words, I'm gonna tell them so.
I am really looking forward to this Bowl a Thon. Can you believe, the Chicago White Sox, donated a bunch of stuff including a ball signed by Ozzie, a jersey signed by Thome and 4 box tickets. My mom LOVES the White Sox. She is so excited that they did this just for us. There is going to be a raffle and bunch of other things in the silent auction including private lessons from Diandra, bowling balls, bowling shoes, baskets of all sorts. I'll have the ladies post a list later this week.

Why don't you come and join us? It's only $50/person or $200/team (5 people). It will be great fun and I'll be sporting a new bowling shirt you have got to see. Just email me at bowlingformason@hotmail.com for more information. I'm sort of tired so I'm gonna go.

No comments: